Choose clips from your analysis videos and create a specific or multiple playlists in VO Stats
If you want to learn how to edit a playlist in VO Stats, click here
If you want to learn how to export a playlist to mp4 in VO Stats, click here
If you want to learn how to share a playlist in VO Stats, click here
1. On top menu select Playlist
2. Click on New Playlist
3. Filter Actions – Click on All Actions button to see the actions menu
3.1. After filter the data you want to see click on Check button t proceed
4. Filter Players – Click on Players button to select them
5. Filter the data you want to see click on Players and after do that click on Check to proceed.
For unselect a player click above the players image for cancel.
6. Filter the data you want to see – Matches. You can choose more than one. For unselect a matche click above the matche for cancel.
6.1. After select Matches click on the play button to preview the clip
7. Click on the “+” button to add the clip to the playlist
8. Your clips will appear on the footer after you select them.
9. Select the option Generate to create the playlist
10. The playlist is now created. If you want to save in a MP4 file, select MP4 Download